The cost to ship any vehicle depends on a few different factors, including:
- The year, make, model and condition of your vehicle. Additional fees may be applied if your vehicle does not start, run, brake or roll. Aftermarket lifts and accessories are also considered when accessing the vehicle size.
- The type of trailer shipping your vehicle. You have two options: open or enclosed. For open transport, there are also premium spots on the truck, such as above the cab, that will increase your price.
- The origin and destination of your move. This not only includes the distance between the two locations, but also the difficulty of reaching each location. For example, a location that is right off the highway will often be less expensive than a location that is 50 miles down a small country road.
- Lastly, the time of year has a large impact on the cost of shipping your vehicle
Your quote is valid for 30 days from the date of request.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. We also have two payment options:
- Easy Pay: Pay online or over the phone in full
- Discounted Cash Price: Pay a small portion of the total price via credit card or paypal, and provide the driver with cash, certified check, or money order on delivery. We also offer a discount for choosing this option that is included in your quote.
No, the vehicle’s value is not considered when calculating the price. However, if you have a high dollar vehicle, we do encourage you to use an enclosed carrier.
Your quoted price is all-inclusive and is the only fee you will be asked to pay.
Yes, we offer discounts for active duty military members as well as veterans. Please call us at 888-687-3243 for more information!
Yes, depending on the number of vehicles and other particulars. All vehicles must go on the same truck, from the same pickup point to the same destination, to quality for a multi-vehicle discount. Call us at (888) 687-3243 and we’ll let you know exactly how much of a discount you can expect.
No problem, we understand that things come up and plans change! If your vehicle has not yet been assigned to a truck to be picked up, you will receive a full refund. If your vehicle has been assigned to a truck, you will receive a refund of your full amount minus a $195 service fee.